Swordwrath is a low health melee unit, used in large numbers or as a basic early game unit for Order.
A Swordwrath lacks any facial features, hair, clothing, or armour. They are a basic black stick figure wielding a sword.
- Swordwrath wields different types of swords which have different damage.
- Swordwrath do not have any helmets they can wear in the armory. The reason for this is because there are two standing animations for the Swordwrath and it would take too much time to animate each helmet twice.
- In patch 2.28, helmets were now available in the armory for the Swordwrath.
- Swordwrath has been buffed in the past by reducing their cost from 150 gold to the current 125 gold.
- Swordwrath has many different swords available in the armory, such as katanas, longswords, claymores, and chainsaws. However, despite all these swords have different styles of use the swordwrath will use the same attack animations and still do the same amount of damage.
- Attacking with a horde of swordwraths (over 40) can beat big armies. But a horde of swordwraths can be destroyed in seconds using Shield Wall and Electric Wall abilities, killing all the swordwraths in seconds. Thus this strategy is not recommended if the opponent knows how to defeat the horde.
- 1 Swordwrath, spearton or Shadowrath can kill a chaos giant without taking any damage by moving behind the giant every time he swings his club. The giant needs time to turn around and strike you again, thus you can simply move behind the giant and attack when he faces you.
- The only skill of the Swordwrath is rage,which takes a part of the Swordwrath's health for increased attack speed and movement speed.This is useful against Giants, statues, walls, and turrets, but should be used nowhere else because of health loss.